Friday, September 25, 2026

SLOBBER & RETARD PENIS

Here Stella rides Mankato to survey the new books that arrived today, & I just paid to have cleared from customs at San Pedro post office, which happens every Friday at ten. RETARD PENIS is on sale at one link & SLOBBER at the other.

I am tempted to post an excerpt where we discuss various exes or almost exes, like my humorous treatment of the dead son & grandson of Lil Abel or the tiny limp dick of dead Joe Pachinko, poet manqué, or maybe Misti's humorous piece about dead Debs, but I post here this following piece, because, let's face facts, fuck Cobain & fuck Pisces, & fuck all mutable signs too... 

Sometimes Misti considers the question of whether Courtney Love had Kurt Cobain whacked for some reason. I don’t really care if she did this so I here put an end to this question forever.

Courtney Love is a Cancer, Cobain was a Pisces. Now, a cardinal sign is entitled to kill a mutable of the same element if anyone is. As an Aries I can whack a Sag any time, & that’s why I avoid them, or one of many reasons.

Somebody has to kill Pisces, believe me, it needs to be done, &, if anyone, Courtney Love was entitled to kill Cobain.

Now we have all three of the poetry books, including SLURP & STUNT COCK, plus RETARD PENIS all waiting to be cleared for global distribution, Misti's novel ZERO BUENO & her art book CHUPACABRA DISCO as well, & even my rewrites of HENRIETTA REMEMBERS plus FLESH & RESURRECTION, my only two novels. I'll post as they appear on Amazon.




1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

FEATURED POST: Books for sale

Work available by David C. McLean

If you are looking for other writers from Posthuman Poetry & Prose they are linked here in the post in the other blog devoted to the pre...