Here's a further edited RETARD PENIS, admired by Mankato.
We are getting along with RETARDED BEYOND REDEMPTION where Misti is mopping up memories before Cambodia & I am writing about how I prayed for the life of Trump when he risked head injuries during Leo season. He needs to survive to bring the USA to its fucking knees. It was doomed already, people who believe democrats will save it are totally delusional (Leo style), but Trump's special retardation is bringing the end on a bit faster. The astrologers were right, he was in danger, but goddess fixed that for us. You can thank me later.
We also mock a guy called Jon Clifton, he's delusional too. Small cock. RETARD PENIS mocks Lil' Abel Romo & his dead kid & grandkid, Ded Debbie Kirk, & three inch Joe Pachinko, dead poet manqué. Hatred is pure & beautiful. Goddess doesn't care who I curse.
Here are the pictures, Mankato approves my vitriol. He hates the "cunt birds", aka frigate birds, that fly here in the Caribbean.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.