Sunday, August 23, 2026

Henrietta remembers

I have just produced a better third edition of my only currently available novel, Henrietta remembers. I am doing this because Misti really likes it & did a cover for a new edition. There are minor alterations to the text & a considerable improvement in the formatting. 

The book is at present only on Lulu at this link, but will be coming to Amazon soon. Anything by this name on Amazon now will be whatever copies they have left of the second edition. Blurb & cover follow.

I'll preface this with full disclosure. I receive David's cock on a regular basis, he makes better tacos than any Mexican and we are getting married in Capricorn season 2027. I had a weird reaction to Henrietta Remembers. I started sobbing and then I pretended like I was going to punch David in his stomach. I cursed at him in an aggressive Incredible Hulk type voice. I'm angry that he's a better writer than I am! He's from Wales! I'm from Texas! He attended Oxford! I attended The University of Texas at San Antonio! Bastard.

Misti Rainwater

 


1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to hold this in my hands. I will sniff the pages like a freak.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

FEATURED POST: Books for sale

Work available by David C. McLean

If you are looking for other writers from Posthuman Poetry & Prose they are linked here in the post in the other blog devoted to the pre...